10 TIPS FOR MAJORING IN PSYCHOLOGY
Hi guys! Today I’ll be giving you 10 tips for majoring in psychology. Psychology is definitely a unique college major and requires more than just your average college/university tips. I’ll be discussing things like professors, what classes to take, studying tips, and more. Although some of these tips can be applied to other majors, I try to explain how they specifically apply to majoring in psychology. Check below for an overview of the tips for majoring in psychology.
-OTHER PSYCHOLOGY/COLLEGE/UNIVERSITY VIDEOS YOU MIGHT LIKE-
HOW TO FIND A JOB WITH A PSYCHOLOGY DEGREE
IS MAJORING IN PSYCHOLOGY A WASTE OF TIME?
THE TRUTH ABOUT MAJORING IN PSYCHOLOGY Q&A
THE TRUTH ABOUT MAJORING IN PSYCHOLOGY
-10 TIPS FOR MAJORING IN PSYCHOLOGY-
1. Take statistics in high school if you can.
2. Take a variety of psychology courses in college.
3. Get to know your professors, show up to every class, go to office hours.
4. Get involved with your university’s research lab.
5. Keep a notebook with general pieces of information from each psychology class that you take.
6. Take summer courses if you can.
7. Use the website quizlet.com to help you study for tests.
8. Take your required courses early.
9. Purchase your books rather than renting.
10. If you take electives, pick ones that you can relate back to psychology.