Best Books On PSYCHOLOGY | THE BOOK CLUB
SUBSCRIBE to ALUX: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNjPtOCvMrKY5eLwr_-7eUg?sub_confirmation=1
15 Books JORDAN PETERSON Thinks Everyone Should Read: https://youtu.be/2pWCyUys6lM
Get BLINK Audiobook for free: https://www.alux.com/freebook
Buy it on Amazon: https://amzn.to/2G1zxhr
Disclaimer: Signing up for Audible will result in financial compensation for Alux Inc which in turn helps the channel.
Books we showcase in the video:
1. Switch by Chip and Dan Heath; https://amzn.to/2xMfuPH
2. Principles of Psychology by William James; https://amzn.to/2G3yWf5
3. The Honest Truth About Dishonesty by Dan Ariely; https://amzn.to/2LEyVlz
4. What Every Body Is Saying by Joe Navarro; https://amzn.to/2S2mwZB
5. Influence by Robert B. Cialdini; https://amzn.to/2Jm2RB9
6. The Invisible Gorilla by Christopher Chabris and Daniel Simons; https://amzn.to/2XFgEMh
7. Man’s Search For Meaning by Viktor Frankl; https://amzn.to/2XzgeGV
8. How the World Sees You by Sally Hogshead; https://amzn.to/2xzD3uK
9. Games People Play by Eric Berne; https://amzn.to/2xMfQpv
10. Blink by Malcolm Gladwell; https://amzn.to/2G1zxhr
11. Thinking, Fast And Slow by Daniel Kahneman; https://amzn.to/2G1PXpX
12. Emotional Intelligence by Daniel Goleman; https://amzn.to/2XwALMg
13. Predictably Irrational by Dan Ariely; https://amzn.to/2LFGo3L
14. Flow by Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi; https://amzn.to/2XzzT9N
15. The Right Way to Do Wrong by Harry Houdini; https://amzn.to/2JkXceE
16. He; understanding masculine psychology and she; understanding feminine psychology by Robert Johnson; https://amzn.to/2LHpulb https://amzn.to/2XuFo9I
In this Alux.com video we’ll try to answer the following questions:
Which is the best book for psychology?
What is the best psychology book for beginners?
What books should a psychology major read?
What is the best book ever?
What is a good psychology book?
Who is the father of psychology?
How do I start studying psychology?
What makes your brain happy?
How can I study psychology?
Is Psychology a good career?
What are the 4 goals of psychology?
How do I start worrying and start living?
How can I control others mind?
What is the basics of psychology?
How do you read a person?
What is the best book to learn psychology?
What is dark psychology?
Who are the pioneers of psychology?
How many pages is Blink the power of thinking without thinking?
How do you read psychology of a person?
How do you read someone’s mind?
Is Freud the father of psychology?
Who was the first woman psychologist?
Who is the first psychologist?
Can reading books change your personality?
Who wrote the first psychology textbook?
Why is Freud the father of psychology?
#alux #PSYCHOLOGY #bookclub
WATCH MORE VIDEOS ON ALUX.COM!
Most Expensive Things:
Becoming a Billionaire:
Travel the World:
Businesses & Brands:
Follow us on INSTAGRAM for amazing visual inspiration:
Don’t miss the latest Luxury News only on Facebook:
Alux.com is the largest community of luxury & fine living enthusiasts in the world. We are the #1 online resource for ranking the most expensive things in the world and frequently referenced in publications such as Forbes, USAToday, Wikipedia and many more, as the GO-TO destination for luxury content!
Our website: https://www.alux.com is the largest social network for people who are passionate about LUXURY! Join today!
SUBSCRIBE so you never miss another video: https://goo.gl/KPRQT8
To see how rich is your favorite celebrity go to: https://www.alux.com/networth/
For businesses inquiries we’re available at: